- Face a disaster requiring boarding-up and temporary repairs?
- Plan an expansion or a rebuild of an existing (failed) structure or space from a disaster?
- Need help dealing with your insurance company?
Benchmark’s Full-Service Disaster Reconstruction will provide you with the expertise you need and the disaster response readiness required to make your facility safe to inhabit once again.
Get your focus back on your business and your life by trusting Benchmark Contracting to manage all of your emergency disaster reconstruction needs.
We’ve got multiple structure solutions for you, depending on your exact circumstances, including experience in post-disaster situations that require
- Immediate response
- Immediate repairs
- On-going project management
We provide quality services in a professional manner, responding to client needs.
Our Disaster Reconstruction Services
What it takes to recover from disaster
following damage from fire, water, wind
- Emergency boarding up of windows, doors, skylights
- Emergency temporary roofing repairs or full roofing replacement
- Structural assessment
- Modifications to existing walls and rooms
- Construction planning
- Construction management
- Drywall repair-installation
- Internal & External Painting, plus finishes
- Flooring installation
We’ve worked through natural disasters and have developed a reputation for quick responses, sound judgement, and excellent work. We are here to help you cope best by taking some of the load off.
We’re here to help. Let us know if you need assistance by calling us at 312-714-8271 or connecting with us through our contact form.